Frequently Asked Questions
Can I come see available artworks in person?
Yes, I highly encourage you to come see the artworks in person. Please fill in the below form to arrange a time with me to come by the studio. My art studio is in Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
I am interested in one of your available artworks, how can I get more details?
Thank you for your interest! Fill in the form below with the artwork you are interested in and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I am interested in a custom artwork, do you take commissions?
Yes, I would love to chat with you more on what you have in mind. Please visit the page below and fill in the form. I will be in touch shortly.
What is your return policy?
All artwork sales are final at the time of purchase, even if the artwork has not yet been shipped.
How do I maintain and care for the artwork?
1) I use resin in my artwork, and the nature of this medium can expect slight yellowing over time due to exposure to UV radiation. However, I use the highest grade, art-specific resin sourced from the United States (ArtResin) that has built in UV blockers so it should minimize the effect of yellowing.
2) I do not recommend hanging the artwork outdoors or right next to the window where the artwork will get a lot of natural light exposure due the UV exposure and heat which will deteriorate resin.
3) The space where the artwork hangs should receive proper lighting to bring out the colors within each artwork - in the form of filtered natural light away from the window, or non-yellow indoor lighting would be appropriate.
*Please note that the images shown on my website or shared on my platforms are taken under studio lighting staged in an all white surrounding to best showcase the artwork's details and to minimize anything reflecting off the artwork's glossy finish. Please note that what is displayed on the screen here can have color discrepancies based on the environment and lighting the artwork is housed in.
4) Each artwork is finished and sealed with resin, which is extremely durable to wear and tear. Use a soft damp cloth to wipe the artwork to remove fingerprints, and dry with a soft cloth to avoid water streaks.
Pick up, Shipping & Delivery
- For small artworks and products, local pick up option can be selected upon checkout.
Address: Rm 801, Man Yee Building, 68 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong
Hours: 9:30AM-12PM / 2PM-6PM (Weekdays only, excluding all public holidays)
- For medium to large artworks, you can pick up at the studio by appointment.
Address: 1408, 14/F, Remex Center, 42 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Shipping:
- For small artworks and products, shipping will be through SF Express. Delivery time is usually within 2 business days after shipping.
- For medium to large artworks, you will be contacted for delivery arrangement through Gogovan for door-to-door courier service. Delivery time will be same day but someone must be present to receive the artwork.
- For small artworks and products, shipping will be through HK Post with tracking link. Delivery time is usually within 7-21 days after shipping.
- For medium to large artworks, you will be contacted with shipping quotation from our trusted art logistics partners. These artworks will need to be crated. Delivery time is usually within 14 days after shipping.
- International orders may be subject to tax and duty-related charges. These charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.